Choosing the Right Color for Your Terrazzo Stair Treads
If you’re looking to add a touch of color to your home and don’t want to go the traditional brick or stone route, consider installing Terrazzo stair treads. You can find the perfect color choice for your stair treads that matches the rest of your home from https://angelozziterrazzo.com/tread-risers/.
Here’s a guide to help you choose the right color for your project:
- The most popular colors for Terrazzo stair treads are black, brown, beige, and tan. These colors can be mixed and matched to create a unique look for your home.
- If you have a light-colored floor, choose a lighter color for your Terrazzo stair treads. If you have a dark floor, choose a darker color.
- Be sure to test the color on an inconspicuous area first before applying it to all of your steps. Terrazzo stair treads can be damaged by incorrect dyeing and can stain the floor if not properly sealed or cleaned.
- If you plan to keep the stairs empty or use them as a hallway runner, go with a light color so they don't overpower the other elements of the room.
- If you're using the stairs as part of a larger space, go with a darker color that will stand out and add visual interest.
We hope this guide has helped simplify the process for you and that you will be able to find the best Terrazzo stair tread color that fits perfectly into your home décor.