A good moisturizer is one that smells good, softens the skin, not greasy and above all, it should not irritate the skin. Moisture is needed for each skin type but dry skin that most requires moisturizing. Good quality moisturizers can make your dry skin soft and chewy. There are a number of options available on the market to treat dry skin but firming lotions are considered the best.
You can choose from various moisturizers and moisturizing creams available on different brand markets but make sure you take the best. The main thing to see when choosing one is to see that the product does not clog the pores or it won't help.
Special skincare tips for dry skin
Below are some useful tips for caring for dry skin and keeping shining:
- Always recommended so you have to completely avoid tap water and hot water. Further hot water makes the skin drier and scaly and you must always go for pure water or minerals to wash your face.
- Don't rub your skin with a towel to dry instead, you have to let your face dry yourself. Always apply moisturizers on a semi-dry face after every time you wash your face.
- Stop using soap immediately if you use it until now. Soap has hard materials that make your skin dry. Always wash your face with a creamy body washing or baby soap.
- Never leave home without applying sunscreen on your skin. Hard ultraviolet rays are very dangerous for dry skin. UV rays always affect dry skin poorly compared to normal or oily skin.
- Use a face mask once a week to get rid of all the rough skin and dead cells. Rough skin is more visible on dry skin so make sure you keep your face clean.