Hot stone massage therapy is the way that refreshes the human mind, soul, and body by providing an individual the extreme comfort and peace of mind. It offers a remarkable rejuvenating and refreshing experience with the help of a massage therapist.
During this specialty massage, the therapist uses heated, flat, and smooth stones placed on various body parts to relax the tense muscles and melt away the tensions. Each session eases muscle stiffness, promotes deeper muscle relaxation, relieves the soft tissues, and increases metabolism. The stones may be placed on the palms, stomach, chest, feet, and toes. You can visit https://nadobeauty.com/ to schedule an appointment for a hot stone massage.
Benefits of hot stone massage
This massage serves various benefits including:
- Reduce pain and muscle spasms
- Relief from the pain of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and other severe conditions
- Improve flexibility in joints, movement, and mobility
- Decrease stress and nervousness
- Relieves symptoms of autoimmune diseases
- Enhance immunity
- Decrease pain and tension associated with strained and contracted muscles
- Reduce cancer symptoms
- Promotes sleep
- Improved circulation
In a modern spa, you will find that these stones are sanitized before being used. Once they are heated, the therapist tests them to make sure they are at the right temperature which is usually between 120 and 150°F. When placed on the body, these stones have a relaxing effect on your muscles.