While regular checkups and visits to the dentist are recommended, there are many factors to consider in order to provide the best care for your child at home.
• Child dental care begins with the appearance of the first tooth. It is recommended that you clean your teeth and gums with water twice a day or after meals.
• It is important for children over the age of 2 to teach them the correct cleaning method. You may not be able to brush your teeth properly until you are 6 years old, so it's important to monitor them.
You should use a soft-bristled toothbrush with a pea-sized amount of toothpaste, as too much fluoride is unhealthy. You can also take the consultation from the dentist in pearl city.
Image Source: Google
• Always ask them to rinse their mouth after consuming sweets, chocolate, or after drinking carbonated drinks and artificial fruit juices, as the sugar content in sugary products accelerates the tooth decay process and contributes to the formation of tooth decay.
• It is very important for adult children to have a diet of fruits and vegetables and get the optimal amount of water.
• Some drugs have a negative effect on dental health. Discuss with your dentist which medication is gentle for your teeth
• Children who are exercising are advised to wear a face mask to avoid sports-related injuries.
It is the responsibility of parents to instill healthy oral hygiene habits in the family from an early age. Even when children refuse to brush and floss regularly, a disciplined hygiene routine is essential.