When Should You Consider VoIP For Your Business?
You should only purchase or host a phone system that supports VoIP if you have a business need for VoIP technology and your network is VoIP ready. Of course, if you have requirements but don't have a network, the network can be upgraded.
Below are some of the requirements that VoIP will fulfill. In some cases, instead of buying a VoIP phone system, a hosted PBX or hosted VoIP provider needs to take care of the problem specifically. You can also browse online resources to find more information about the allworx phone system.
Image Source: Google
* The company has several branches with daily communication or the need to consolidate departments spread across all branches. VoIP telephone systems allow phones located in different geographic areas to communicate smoothly over the data network as if they were all in the same building, including call extension numbers and call routing.
* Remote or home workers who need to be part of the company telephone system.
* The company budget does not support cabling for data and telephone networks. VoIP phones can use the same cable for each desk as your computer.
* Phones are regularly moved from office to office. Unlike digital phones which require a service technician to move, VoIP phones can be carried to the office by the user.
* The company has a limited investment budget. Most hosted VoIP services save on capital costs by simply purchasing a VoIP phone and no central equipment.